Report NEP-MIG-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2012. "Critical Periods during Childhood and Adolescence: A Study of Adult Height among Immigrant Siblings," Working Papers 2012:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2012. "Welfare-Induced Migration of the Elderly in Japan - Gender differences in welfare migration patterns among the elderly," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201242, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Giertz, Seth H. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2012. "Migration Elasticities, Fiscal Federalism and the Ability of States to Redistribute Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2012. "Recovering the Counterfactual Wage Distribution with Selective Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "Immigration and Poverty: Findings from Cyprus," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 13-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John T., 2012. "Migrant Labor Markets and the Welfare of Rural Households in the Developing World: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gurgen Aslanyan, 2012. "Migration Challenge for PAYG," FIW Working Paper series 101, FIW.
- Boeri, Tito & De Philippis, Marta & Patacchini, Eleonora & Pellizzari, Michele, 2012. "Moving to Segregation: Evidence from 8 Italian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 6834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46107/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore