Report NEP-MIG-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hani Mansour, 2010. "The Effects of Labor Supply Shocks on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1014, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ishii, Chihiro, 2010. "Globalizing Households and Multi-ethnic Community Building in Japan," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Booth, Alison L. & Leigh, Andrew & Varganova, Elena, 2010. "Does Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Vary Across Minority Groups? Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pilar Rojas Gaviria, 2010. "Sharing in Diaspora," Working Papers CEB 10-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2010. "Ethnic concentration and language fluency of immigrants : quasi-experimental evidence from the guest-worker placement in Germany (Ethnische Konzentration und Sprachkompetenz von Einwanderern : quasi-e," IAB Discussion Paper 201010, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2010. "Immigrant Selection and Short-Term Labour Market Outcomes by Visa Category," IZA Discussion Papers 4966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2010. "Drivers of change or cut-throat competitors? Challenging Cultures of Innovation of Chinese and Nigerian migrant entrepreneurs in West Africa," MPRA Paper 23132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ohlsson, Henrik & Broomé, Per & Bevelander, Pieter, 2010. "The Self-Employment of Immigrants and Natives in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Hill, Laura E. & Hayes, Joseph, 2010. "Did Employer Sanctions Lose Their Bite? Labor Market Effects of Immigrant Legalization," IZA Discussion Papers 4972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Sparber, Chad, 2010. "Quotas and Quality: The Effect of H-1B Visa Restrictions on the Pool of Prospective Undergraduate Students from Abroad," IZA Discussion Papers 4951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Migration, Self-Selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2010. "Do international remittances cause Dutch disease?," MPRA Paper 23230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Jérome SCARABELLO, 2010. "Italian immigration in France (1870-1913) (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.