Report NEP-MIG-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez i Coma, Ferran & Duval Hernández, Robert, 2009. "Hostility Toward Immigration in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Mazzolari & David Neumark, 2009. "Immigration and Product Diversity," NBER Working Papers 14900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert Brücker & Elke J. Jahn, 2009. "Migration and Wage-Setting: Reassessing the Labor Market Effects of Migration," Kiel Working Papers 1502, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Korpi, Martin, 2008. "Migration and Wage Inequality. Economic Effects of Migration to and within Sweden, 1993-2003," Arbetsrapport 2008:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob Roland & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2009. "Do Immigrants Affect Firm-Specific Wages?," Working Papers 07-2008, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2009. "Do Immigrants Take the Jobs of Native Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SAFIR Abla, 2008. "Receiving People or Sending Money : Differential Impact of Income Shocks on Migration and Transfers in Senegal," Research Unit Working Papers 0901, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- de la Rica, Sara & Ortega, Francesc, 2009. "Economic and Cultural Gaps among Foreign-born Minorities in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William A.V. & Malmberg, Bo, 2008. "The Urban Hierarchy and Domestic Migration. The Interaction of Internal Migration, Disposable Income and the Cost of Living, Sweden 1993-2002," Arbetsrapport 2008:15, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Antoniya Owens, 2009. "A portrait of New England's immigrants," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 08-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.