Report NEP-MIC-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schweighofer-Kodritsch, Sebastian, 2017. "Time Preferences and Bargaining," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 38, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2017. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2078R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2017.
- Hassan Nosratabadi, 2017. "Referential Revealed Preference Theory," Departmental Working Papers 201705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian & Bradley, Richard, 2015. "Belief revision generalized: a joint characterization of Bayes's and Jeffrey's rules," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64836, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heyen, Daniel, 2018. "Ambiguity aversion under maximum-likelihood updating," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80342, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2017. "Flexible contracts," Post-Print hal-01238046, HAL.
- Olivier Gossner & Jakub Steiner, 2016. "Optimal Illusion of Control and Related Perception Biases," ESE Discussion Papers 276, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gottfries, A., 2017. "Bargaining with renegotiation in models with on-the-job search," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1725, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Collusion and welfare in the case of a horizontally differentiated duopoly with network compatibility," Discussion Paper Series 163, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2017.
- Fabian Gouret & Stéphane Rossignol, 2016. "Intensity valence," THEMA Working Papers 2016-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petri, Henrik & Voorneveld, Mark, 2016. "No bullying! A playful proof of Brouwer's fixed-point theorem," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2016:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Jun 2017.
- Ed Hopkins, 1995. "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," ESE Discussion Papers 2, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caruso & Maria Carmela Ceparano & Jacqueline Morgan, 2017. "Proximal Approach in Selection of Subgame Perfect Nash Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 476, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Spiekermann, Kai & Weiss, Arne, 2016. "Objective and subjective compliance: a norm-based explanation of 'moral wiggle room'," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David, McCarthy & Kalle, Mikkola, 2017. "Continuity and completeness of strongly independent preorders," MPRA Paper 79755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Akerlof & Pascal Michaillat, 2017. "Beetles: Biased Promotions and Persistence of False Belief," NBER Working Papers 23523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.