Report NEP-MIC-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuo Liu & Harry Pei, 2017. "Monotone equilibria in signalling games," ECON - Working Papers 252, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2088, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ben Chen & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2017. "Cost Shifting in Civil Litigation: A General Theory," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2017-651, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Qihong Liu & Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang, 2017. "The Impact of Multi-homing in a Ride-Hailing Market," Working Papers 1707, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Drugov, Mikhail & Ryvkin, Dmitry, 2017. "Winner-Take-All Tournaments," CEPR Discussion Papers 12067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Zheng, 2017. "Nash equilibria in all-pay auctions with discrete strategy space," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-22, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2017. "Journal Competition and the Quality of Published Research: Simultaneous versus Sequential Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 12065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Levin, Yuri & Nediak, Mikhail, 2017. "Resale Price Maintenance with Strategic Customers," MPRA Paper 79467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala & Damián Gibaja, 2017. "Matching through institutions," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Goyal, S. & Hernández, P. & Martínez-Cánovasz, G. & Moisan, F. & Muñoz-Herrera, M. & Sánchez, A., 2017. "Integration and Segregation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Salama, Bruno Meyerhof, 2017. "Contingent judicial deference: theory and application to usury laws," Textos para discussão 440, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Yair Tauman & Chang Zhao, 2017. "Patent Licensing, Entry and the Incentive to Innovate," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Yair Tauman & Yoram Weiss & Chang Zhao, 2017. "Bargaining in Patent Licensing with Inefficient Outcomes," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.