Report NEP-MIC-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Cerrone, 2016. "Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Pandit, Parthe & Kulkarni, Ankur, 2016. "Refinement of the Equilibrium of Public Goods Games over Networks: Efficiency and Effort of Specialized Equilibria," MPRA Paper 72425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros Sekeris, 2016. "Contests with general preferences," Working Papers 1608, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2016. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 1602E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Meyer & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk," Economics Papers 2016-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Yves SPRUMONT, 2016. "Strategy-proof Choice of Acts : A Preliminary Study," Cahiers de recherche 07-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2016. "On the Indifference Relation in Bewley Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201609, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 11 Dec 2017.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2016. "Cooperation in Organization through Self-Commitment Actions," Vienna Economics Papers 1605, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2016. "Ordered Consumer Search," MPRA Paper 72194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.