Report NEP-MIC-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Cerrone, 2016. "Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Pandit, Parthe & Kulkarni, Ankur, 2016. "Refinement of the Equilibrium of Public Goods Games over Networks: Efficiency and Effort of Specialized Equilibria," MPRA Paper 72425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros Sekeris, 2016. "Contests with general preferences," Working Papers 1608, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2016. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 1602E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Meyer & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk," Economics Papers 2016-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Yves SPRUMONT, 2016. "Strategy-proof Choice of Acts : A Preliminary Study," Cahiers de recherche 07-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2016. "On the Indifference Relation in Bewley Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201609, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 11 Dec 2017.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2016. "Cooperation in Organization through Self-Commitment Actions," Vienna Economics Papers 1605, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2016. "Ordered Consumer Search," MPRA Paper 72194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.