Report NEP-MIC-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollier, Christian, 2016. "Explaining rank-dependent utility with regret and rejoicing," IDEI Working Papers 863, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Volker Britz, 2016. "Destroying Surplus and Buying Time in Unanimity Bargaining," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/248, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2016. "Eliciting Ambiguous Beliefs Under alpha-Maxmin Preference," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1601, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2016. "Self-fulfilling mistakes : Characterization and welfare," Other publications TiSEM 4ea1a236-5307-4b4b-b268-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nicolas Lampach & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "The Efficiency of (strict) Liability Rules revised in Risk and Ambiguity," Working Papers of BETA 2016-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Atsushi Kajii & Jingyi Xue, 2016. "Precautionary saving with changing income ambiguity," KIER Working Papers 940, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "A universal construction generating potential games," MPRA Paper 71664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Democracy and redistribution," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michel Janssen & Sergio Pernice, 2016. "Sleeping Beauty on Monty Hall," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 587, Universidad del CEMA.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Choice of strategic variables by relative profit maximizing firms in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 71053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrid, Gamba & Giovanni, Immordino & Salvatore, Piccolo, 2016. "Organized Crime and the Bright Side of Subversion of Law," Working Papers 336, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 17 May 2016.