Report NEP-MIC-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Galí, 2016. "Insider-Outsider Labor Markets, Hysteresis and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 872, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Reinstein, David, 2015. "Losing Face," Economics Discussion Papers 14460, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Illeditsch, PK & Ganguli, J & Condie, S, 2017. "Information Inertia (Working Paper)," Economics Discussion Papers 15615, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dicks, David & Fulghieri, Paolo, 2016. "Innovation Waves, Investor Sentiment, and Mergers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trigilia, Giulio, 2016. "Optimal Leverage and Strategic Disclosure," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 18, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial platforms with heterogeneous participants," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Elisabeth Schulte & Mike Felgenhauer, 2015. "Preselection and Expert Advice," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201524, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers halshs-01251512, HAL.
- Iaryczower, M & Oliveros, S, 2015. "Competing For Loyalty: The Dynamics of Rallying Support," Economics Discussion Papers 14459, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hans Haller & Britta Hoyer, 2015. "Note on the Common Enemy Effect under Strategic Network Formation and Disruption," Working Papers e07-49, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Andreoletti & Pierre Gazé & Maxime Menuet, 2016. "« Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumers' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Switching »," Working Papers halshs-01251365, HAL.
- Ulrich Berger, 2016. "Learning to trust, learning to be trustworthy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp212, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Discussion Papers Series 554, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers halshs-01251522, HAL.