Report NEP-MIC-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Memory Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2015.
- Hill , Brian & Danan , Eric, 2014. "Aggregating Tastes, Beliefs, and Attitudes Under Uncertainty," HEC Research Papers Series 1057, HEC Paris.
- Hedlund, Jonas, 2014. "Bayesian signaling," Working Papers 0577, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1953rr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015. "Strategic influence in social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing with Finite Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezso, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 10313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Pennesi, 2015. "Uncertain discount and hyperbolic preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2015-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Dessein, Wouter & Matouschek, Niko, 2015. "Organizing to adapt and compete," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hill, Brian, 2014. "Confidence as a Source of Deferral," HEC Research Papers Series 1060, HEC Paris.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Câmara, Odilon, 2014. "On the value of persuasion by experts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58677, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hiller, Timo, 2013. "Peer effects in endogenous networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58176, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2015. "Network geometry and the scope of the median voter theorem," Department of Economics University of Siena 704, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lilo Wagner, 2015. "Pass/Fail, A-F, or 0-100? - Optimal Grading of Eager Students," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1445, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli & Knut R. Wangen, 2015. "An Extended Theory of Rational Addiction," DEA Working Papers 69, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Huberman, Gur & Repullo, Rafael, 2014. "Moral hazard and debt maturity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.