Report NEP-MIC-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takao Asano & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2014. "Overconfidence, Underconfidence, and Welfare," KIER Working Papers 903, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Yassine Lefouili, 2014. "Patent Licensing Networks," Working Papers 14-16, NET Institute.
- Arnd Heinrich Klein & Armin Schmutzler, 2014. "Optimal effort incentives in dynamic tournaments," ECON - Working Papers 175, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pollrich, Martin & Wagner, Lilo, 2014. "Informational opacity and honest certification," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 481, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Riedel, Frank & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2014. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria in Stochastic Timing Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 524, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- G. Gaballo, 2014. "Sequential Coordination, Higher-Order Belief Dynamics and E-Stability Principle," Working papers 509, Banque de France.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Gravel & Michel Poitevin, 2014. "Should a Non-Rival Public Good Always Be Provided Centrally?," AMSE Working Papers 1444, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, "undated". "A Fixed-Point Theory of Price Level Determination in General Equilibrium," Working Papers WP2014/3, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas M. Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2014. "Learning in a Perfectly Competitive Market," Cahiers de recherche 1423, CIRPEE.
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Simple Markovian Equilibria in Dynamic Spatial Legislative Bargaining," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp515, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- A.Chateauneuf & G.Lakhnati & E.Langlais, 2014. "On the precautionary motive for savings and prudence in the rank dependent utility framework," Working Papers 2014-597, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Long, Iain W., 2014. "Better Feared than Loved: Reputations and the Motives for Conflict," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.