Report NEP-MIC-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and Adverse Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 695, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Sciences Po publications 2014-04, Sciences Po.
- Gilad Bavly & Abraham Neyman, 2014. "Online Concealed Correlation and Bounded Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp659, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alexey Kushnir & Alexandru Nichifor, 2014. "Targeted vs. collective information sharing in networks," ECON - Working Papers 152, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Francis Bloch & Gabrielle Demange & Rachel Kranton, 2014. "Rumors and Social Networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00966234, HAL.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodríguez Álvarez, 2014. "Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Disclosure of information in matching markets with non-transferable utility," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 094, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Overlapping coalitions, bargaining and networks," Cahiers de recherche 14-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po publications 2013-08, Sciences Po.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2014. "Competing for Attention: Is the Showiest also the Best?," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201403, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 14 Apr 2015.
- Álvaro Bustos & Tonja Jacobi, 2014. "Communicating Judicial Retirement," Documentos de Trabajo 450, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2014. "Meeting Technologies and Optimal Trading Mechanisms in Competitive Search Markets," Working Papers tecipa-508, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- A. Mantovi, 2014. "On luxury and equilibrium," Economics Department Working Papers 2014-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Richard Startz & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2014. "On the Present Value Model in a Cross Section of Stocks," Working Papers e07-47, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Jonathan Newton, 2014. "Stochastic Stability in Assignment Problems," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc0o6ctj2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Transaction-Specific Investments and Organizational Choice: A Coase-to-Coase Theory," Working papers 2014-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Paper Series dp662, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.