Report NEP-MIC-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Comparison of Information Structures in Games: Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and Individual Sufficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000730, David K. Levine.
- Robert Evans & Sonje Reiche, 2013. "Mechanism Design and Non-Cooperative Renegotiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Shimer & Veronica Guerrieri, 2013. "Markets with Multidimensional Private Information," 2013 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhiwei Liu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "On Discontinuous Games with Asymmetric Information," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1318, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Relative concerns and delays in bargaining with private information," CORE Discussion Papers 2013034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin A. Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000776, David K. Levine.
- Xianwen Shi & Aloysius Siow, 2013. "Information Externalities and Intermediaries in Frictional Search Markets," Working Papers tecipa-496, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu, . "Efficient networks for a class of games with global spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bales, Adam & Cohen, Daniel & Handfield, Toby, 2013. "Decision theory for agents with incomplete preferences," MPRA Paper 49954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2013. "Financial Innovation, Collateral and Investment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000750, David K. Levine.
- Dietrichson, Jens, 2013. "Coordination Incentives, Performance Measurement and Resource Allocation in Public Sector Organizations," Working Papers 2013:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.