Report NEP-MIC-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnold Polanski & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Markets, Bargaining, and Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 038, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2013. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 039, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jacob Glazer & Ariel Rubinstein, 2013. "Complex Questionnaires," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000644, David K. Levine.
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2013. "Market-based incentives," MPRA Paper 45576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2013-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dai Zusai, 2013. "Tempered Best Response Dynamics," DETU Working Papers 1301, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier & Katsev, Ilya, 2013. "A monotonic core concept for convex games: The SD-prenucleolus," IKERLANAK 9828, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2013. "Schedulers, Potentials and Weak Potentials in Weakly Acyclic Games," Working Papers 2013-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "An epistemic characterization of generalized backward induction," Working Papers 132, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Facundo Piguillem & Anderson Schneider, 2013. "Coordination, Efficiency and Policy Discretion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1306, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2013. "Regulating a multiproduct and multitype monopolist," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 397, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.