Report NEP-MIC-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandeep Baliga & Eran Hanany & Peter Klibanoff, 2013. "Polarization and Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Johne Bone & Michalis Drouvelis & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Coordination in 2 x 2 Games by Following Recommendations from Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Papers 12-04r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ju Hu, 2013. "Reputation in the Presence of Noisy Exogenous Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lester, Benjamin R. & Visschers, Ludo & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2013. "Competing with Asking Prices," IZA Discussion Papers 7163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Makoto HANAZONO & Jun NAKABAYASHI & Masanori TSURUOKA, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with General Price-Quality Evaluation," KIER Working Papers 845, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mostapha Diss, 2013. "Strategic manipulability of self-selective social choice rules," Working Papers halshs-00785366, HAL.