Report NEP-MIC-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2012. "Information Sharing between Vertical Hierarchies," CSEF Working Papers 322, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mark Armstrong, 2012. "A More General Theory of Commodity Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 624, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wooders, John & Moreno, Diego, 2012. "Dynamic markets for lemons : performance, liquidity, and policy intervention," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1226, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Laurence Kranich, 2012. "A Simple Theoretical Argument for Affrmative Action," Discussion Papers 12-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Working Papers 035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Steiner & Laurent Mathevet, 2012. "Sand in the Wheels: A Dynamic Global-Game Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2012. "Activity Rules for the Combinatorial Clock Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 11acar, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- A.K.S. Chand, 2012. "Strategic Information Transmission with Budget Constraint," Working Papers 2012_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sofía Correa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Essential Equilibria of Large Games," Working Papers wp362, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 77, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2012. "Inducible Games: Using Tit-for-Tat to Stabilize Outcomes," MPRA Paper 41773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2012. "A nested contest: Tullock meets the All-Pay Auction," MPRA Paper 41654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Levent Ulku, 2012. "Nonmonotone Mechanism Design," Working Papers 1202, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.