Report NEP-MIC-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2012. "Recursive Ambiguity and Machina’s Examples," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," TSE Working Papers 12-303, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2013.
- Greco, Salvatore & Rindone, Fabio, 2011. "The bipolar Choquet integral representation," MPRA Paper 38957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2011.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Joyee Deb, 2012. "Reputation for a Servant of Two Masters," Working Papers 12-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00601065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00652279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00692024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00648884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena & Nicolas Shunda, 2012. "Optimal nondiscriminatory auctions with favoritism," Working Papers 110, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2012.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-455, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Stephen & Motta, Massimo, 2012. "Vertical Exclusion with Endogenous Competiton Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2012. "Repeating voting with complete information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1110, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.