Report NEP-MIC-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omer Biran, 2011. "Core stable bidding rings in independent private value auctions with externalities," Working Papers halshs-00608008, HAL.
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," IZA Discussion Papers 5840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00609501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Peretz, 2011. "Correlation through Bounded Recall Strategies," Discussion Paper Series dp579, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," CCES Discussion Paper Series 42, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2011. "Procrastination in Teams, Contract Design and Discrimination," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sophie Bade, 2011. "Pareto-Optimal Assignments by Hierarchical Exchange," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nenad Kos, 2011. "Asking Questions," Working Papers 405, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Berardino Cesi & Alberto Iozzi, 2011. ""Relational" Procurement Contracts: A Simple Model of Reputation Mechanism," CEIS Research Paper 209, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2011. "Refined best reply correspondence and dynamics," Working Papers 451, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2011. "Social choice with approximate interpersonal comparison of welfare gains," MPRA Paper 32252, University Library of Munich, Germany.