Report NEP-MIC-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molina, Elisenda & Lindner, Ines & Koster, Maurice & Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús, 2010. "Networks and collective action," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws104830, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Theo Offerman & Martin Sefton & Ailko van der Veen, 2010. "Inducing Good Behavior: Bonuses versus Fines in Inspection Games," Discussion Papers 2010-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers 1257, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011. "ClubMed? Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin," Economics Working Papers 1258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2012.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5470 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Garavaglia & Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "A History-Friendly Model of the Evolution of the Pharmaceutical Industry: Technological Regimes and Demand Structure," KITeS Working Papers 036, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2010.
- Marco Dani, 2011. "Assembling the fractured European consumer," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 29, European Institute, LSE.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2011. "Instrument Variable Estimation of a Spatial Autoregressive Panel Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 127, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Choi, Eugene K., 2011. "Paradigm Innovation through the Strategic Collaboration between TORAY & UNIQLO : Evolution of A New Fast Fashion Business Model," IIR Working Paper 11-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Brousseau & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "The Institutional Economics of Reflexive Governance in the Area of Utility Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/90, European University Institute.
- C. Sofia Machado & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Age and opportunities for promotion," NIPE Working Papers 03/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.