Report NEP-MIC-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Askenazy, P. & Celerier, C. & Irac, D., 2010. "Vente à distance, internet et dynamique des prix," Working papers 288, Banque de France.
- Gilles Saint Paul, 2010. "The Economics of Human Cloning," Working Papers id:2767, eSocialSciences.
- Michael Fritsch & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Who Starts with Open Source? Institutional Choice of Start-Ups in the German ICT Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marius Hofert & Frederic Vrins, 2010. "Sibuya copulas," Papers 1008.2292, arXiv.org.
- Gregory, Christian, 2010. "Wages, BMI, and Age," Working Papers 10-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Financing Harmful Bubbles," KIER Working Papers 711, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Ralph S.J. Koijen, 2010. "Predictive Regressions: A Present-value Approach," NBER Working Papers 16263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golombek, Rolf & Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael, 2010. "Climate Policy without Commitment," Memorandum 02/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sakurai, Sergio Naruhiko & Menezes, Naercio, 2010. "Opportunistic and Partisan Election Cycles in Brazil: New Evidence at the Municipal Level," Insper Working Papers wpe_208, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- John Komlos & Leonard Carlson, 2010. "The Anthropometric History of Native Americans, c. 1820-1890," Emory Economics 1006, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Olga Nottmeyer, 2010. "Does Intermarriage Pay Off?: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1044, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maciejovsky, Boris & Sutter, Matthias & Budescu, David V. & Bernau, Patrick, 2010. "Teams Make You Smarter: Learning and Knowledge Transfer in Auctions and Markets by Teams and Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 5105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010. "Should Auctions be Transparent?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1764, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2685/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore