Report NEP-MIC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Sara BIANCINI, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," THEMA Working Papers 2009-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hannes Koppel & Günther G. Schulze, 2009. "On the Channels of Pro-Social Behavior Evidence from a natural field experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-102, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Richard Dutu & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2009. "Liquidity Constrained Competing Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1068, The University of Melbourne.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2011.
- Julie Beugnot & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "A Multiple Equilibria Model with Intrafirm Bargaining and Matching Frictions," Working Papers 09-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjur Kasa & Anders Underthun, 2009. "Navigation in new terrain with familiar maps: Masterminding socio-spatial equality through resource oriented innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091217, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Uwe Dulleck, 2009. "The Impact of Distributional Preferences on (Experimental) Markets for Expert Services," Working Papers 2009-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- John E. Parsons, 2009. "Black Gold & Fool’s Gold: Speculation in the Oil Futures Market," Working Papers 0913, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2009. "Joan Robinson Was Almost Right: Output under Third-Degree Price Discrimination," IKERLANAK 2009-38, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Horizontal and Vertical Social Preferences in Tournaments," TWI Research Paper Series 48, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glï¿½ckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Marketing Scheme for Making Money off Innocent People: A Userâ€™s Manual," Working Papers id:2341, eSocialSciences.
- Filippo L. Calciano, 2009. "Nash equilibria of games with monotonic best replies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0108, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Åslund, Olof & Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Seeking similarity: how immigrants and natives manage at the labor market," Working Paper Series 2009:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.