Report NEP-MIC-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Abe de Jong & Thuy Thu Nguyen & Mathijs A. van Dijk, 2008. "Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew McLennan & Rabee Tourky, 2008. "Imitation Games and Computation," Discussion Papers Series 359, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "SMEs and Competitive Advantage: a Mix of Innovation, Marketing and ICT. The Case of "Made in Italy"," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0070, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Apesteguia, Jose & Huck, Steffen & Oechssler, Jörg & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2007. "Imitation and the Evolution of Walrasian Behavior: Theoretically Fragile but Behaviorally Robust," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-69, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-490, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2007. "Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-68, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- J.E. van den Berg & Y.K. Grift & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2008. "Managerial perceptions of works councilsâ€™ effectiveness in the Netherlands," Working Papers 08-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Gueth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Qiu, Jianying, 2007. "Satisficing in sales competition: experimental evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-03, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Woojin Lee, 2008. "Bandwagon, underdog, and political competition: The uni-dimensional case," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector," Working Papers 09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.