Report NEP-MIC-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Symeonidis, 2007. "Downstream Competition, Bargaining and Welfare," Economics Discussion Papers 625, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. André & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "Strategic Quality Competition and the Porter Hypothesis," Working Papers 07.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- József Molnár & Márton Nagy & Csilla Horváth, 2007. "A Structural Empirical Analysis of Retail Banking Competition: the Case of Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2007/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2007. "Integration and Separation with Costly Demand Information," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/167, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jan Boone & Joel Shapiro, 2006. "Selling to consumers with endogenous types," Economics Working Papers 992, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Persistent Price Dispersion in Online Markets," Working Papers 2006-12, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2007. "Why Does The Pirate Decide To Be The Leader In Prices?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rick Harbaugh & John W. Maxwell & Beatrice Roussillon, 2006. "The Groucho Effect of Uncertain Standards," Working Papers 2006-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2006. "Strategic Complementarities and Search Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 2006-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Iván Moreno Torres & Jaume Puig & Joan-Ramon Borrell-Arqué, 2007. "Generic entry into a regulated pharmaceutical market," Economics Working Papers 1014, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_4, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Ross, Thomas, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2007. "Best-reply matching in Akerlof’s market for lemons," Working Papers of BETA 2007-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Besanko, David & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Kryukov, Yaroslav & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2007. "Learning-by-Doing, Organizational Forgetting and Industry Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore