Report NEP-MIC-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantine Manasakis & Minas Vlassis, 2006. "Equilibrium Mode of Competition in Unionized Oligopolies: Do Unions Act as Commitment Devices to Cournot Outcomes?," Working Papers 0603, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2006. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working papers 145, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Paolo Garella, 2006. "Disclosing vs. Withholding Technology Knowledge in a Duopoly," Working Papers 0609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Beatriz Dominguez & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2006. "R&D In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A World Of Small Innovation," Working Papers wp2006_0601, CEMFI.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102698_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp429, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Paolo Garella, 2006. ""Innocuous" Minimum Quality Standards," Working Papers 0606, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2006. "Tax competition, location, and horizontal foreign direct investment," Working Papers 2006-08, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2006. "Research Joint Ventures, Optimal Licensing, and R&D Subsidy Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 165, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2005. "Overinvestment in Team Sports Leagues: A Contest Theory Model," Working Papers 0038, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2007.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size And Network Capture," Working Papers wp2006_0604, CEMFI.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2005. "Differentiated Annuities in a Pooling Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp433, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Aug 2006.
- Guillermo Caruana & Liran Einav, 2006. "Production Targets," Working Papers wp2006_0602, CEMFI.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "On The Optimal Coordination Of Uninformed Agents By An Informed Principal," Working papers 147, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.