Report NEP-MIC-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2004. "A Vague Theory of Choice over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 1228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dorothea Kuebler, Wieland Mueller and Hans Normann, 2004. "Job market signaling and screening: An experimental comparison," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/02, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Apr 2004.
- Tamunopriye Jones Agiobenebo, 2004. "On the Optimal Quantity of Public Goods and Related Issues," Public Economics 0408002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaushik Mitra, 2004. "Is more data better?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/19, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2004. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing," RCER Working Papers 507, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).