Report NEP-MIC-2001-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2001. "The Effects of Leniency on Illegal Transactions: How (Not) to Fight Corruption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 456, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Pietro Veronesi, . "Belief-dependent Utilities, Aversion to State-Uncertainty and Asset Prices,”," CRSP working papers 529, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2001. "Testing exogeneity under distributional misspecification," Working Paper Series 2001:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2001. "Teachers, Race and Student Achievement in a Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 8432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holm, Hakan & Engseld, Peter, 2001. "Choosing Bargaining Partners - An experimental study on the impact of information about income and gender," Working Papers 2001:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jul 2001.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krikke, H.R. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Wassenhove, L.N., 2001. "Design of Closed Loop Supply Chains," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-45-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin G. Kocher & Mikulas Luptacik & Matthias Sutter, 2001. "Measuring Productivity of Research in Economics. A Cross-Country Study Using DEA," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp077, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, . "Newly Listed Firms: Fundamentals, Survival Rates, and Returns," CRSP working papers 530, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.