Report NEP-MAC-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011. "The financial accelerator and monetary policy rules," CDMA Working Paper Series 201115, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Pascal Michaillat, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers over the Business Cycle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1115, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tatomir, Cristina F. & Popovici, Oana, 2011. "Eyes on Romania: what to look when investing here?," MPRA Paper 36140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel R. Ausloos, 2012. "Econophysics of a religious cult: the Antoinists in Belgium [1920-2000]," Papers 1201.4841, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," MPRA Paper 36147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubecq , S. & Gourieroux , C., 2012. "A term structure model with level factor cannot be realistic and arbitrage free," Working papers 359, Banque de France.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:281 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2011. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1266, Purdue University, Department of Economics.