Report NEP-MAC-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bodart, Vincent & De Walque, Gregory & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R. & Wouters, Raf, 2006. "Nominal Wage Rigidities in a New Keynesian Model with Frictional Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt, 2006. "Stabilizing Inflation in Iceland," IMF Working Papers 06/262, .
- Bodart, Vincent & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2006. "Calvo Wages in a Search Unemployment Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S Kanda, 2006. "Credit Flows, Fiscal Policy, and the External Deficit of Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 06/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho & Marcos d Chamon, 2006. "The Myth of Post-Reform Income Stagnation in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 06/275, .
- Celine Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein, 2006. "Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 06/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Debrun & Peter S. Heller & Theo Thomas & Menachem Katz & Isabell Adenauer & Taline Koranchelian, 2006. "Making Fiscal Space Happen; Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid," IMF Working Papers 06/270, .
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Do I Have What It Takes? Equilibrium Search with Type Uncertainty and Non-Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 2531, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven A Barnett & Ray Brooks, 2006. "Whatâ€™s Driving Investment in China?," IMF Working Papers 06/265, .
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Goal-Independent Central Banks; Why Politicians Decide to Delegate," IMF Working Papers 06/256, .
- Claudio A Paiva & Rodrigo Moita, 2006. "Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/260, .
- Fredrik Carlsen, 2006. "Do local authorities set local fiscal variables to influence population flows?," Working Paper Series 8006, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- JÃ©rÃ´me Vandenbussche, 2006. "Elements of Optimal Monetary Policy Committee Design," IMF Working Papers 06/277, .