Do local authorities set local fiscal variables to influence population flows?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal competition; Local government;
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-01-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:8006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilde Saxi Gildberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .