Report NEP-MAC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Funk & Bettina Kromen, 2005. "Inflation and Innovation-driven Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 16, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Michael Woodford, 2005. "Firm-Specific Capital and the New-Keynesian Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 11149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yunus Aksoy & Tomasz Piskorski, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Money, Inflation and Output," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0506, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2004. "Self-Fulfilling Liquidity and the Coordination Premium," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E3, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- di Giovanni, Julian & McCrary, Justin & Wachter, Till von, 2005. "Following Germany's Lead: Using International Monetary Linkages to Identify the Effect of Monetary Policy on the Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2005. "The Spot Market Matters: Evidence on Implicit Contracts from Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Primiceri, 2005. "Why Inflation Rose and Fell: Policymakers' Beliefs and US Postwar Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 11147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven R. Grenadier & Neng Wang, 2005. "Investment Timing, Agency, and Information," NBER Working Papers 11148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuru Iwamara & Takeshi Kudo & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2005. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Liquidity Trap: The Japanese Experience 1999-2004," NBER Working Papers 11151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clara Patricia Martín & Juan Mauricio Ramírez, 2005. "El Impacto Económico de un Acuerdo Parcial de Libre Comercio entre Colombia y Estados Unidos," Borradores de Economia 326, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "A Behavioural Asset Pricing Model with a Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 141, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "Statistical Properties of a Heterogeneous Asset Price Model with Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 142, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "Endogenous Public Policy and Long-Run Growth: Some Simple Analytics," Vienna Economics Papers 0502, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dai:wpaper:fr1003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelreid, 2005. "How Does a Global Disinflation Drag Inflation in Small Open Economies?," Working Papers 2005-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.