Report NEP-MAC-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Kam, 2004. "A note on cash−in−advance constraints in continuous time," Macroeconomics 0403014, EconWPA.
- Oscar Jorda, 2004. "Model-Free Impulse Responses," Macroeconomics 0403016, EconWPA.
- Hans Genberg, 2003. "Foreign versus domestic factors as sources of macroeconomic fluctuations in Hong Kong," IHEID Working Papers 05-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Preliminary Evaluation of Monetary Policy Rules for Russia," Macroeconomics 0403017, EconWPA.
- Hans Genberg & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2003. "An Open Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Evidence from Hong Kong," IHEID Working Papers 03-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- feng dai & Jianqiang Liu, 2004. "Development Power and Derivative Process: A Mode and Theory for Macroeconomy Analysis," Macroeconomics 0403015, EconWPA.
- José De Gregorio, 2003. "El Banco Central y La Inflación," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 05, Central Bank of Chile.
- Joanne Cutler, 2004. "The Relationship between Consumption, Income and Wealth in Hong Kong," Macroeconomics 0403013, EconWPA.
- María Elena Ovalle, 2003. "Política Monetaria del Banco Central: Año 2003," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 10, Central Bank of Chile.
- Joost van Acht & Joop Stam & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2004. "Business Ownership and Unemployment in Japan," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Business Cycles: The Experience of Future EU Member States in the Baltics and Central Eastern Europe," International Finance 0403009, EconWPA.
- Pablo García S & Rodrigo Valdés, 2003. "Dinero y Conducción de la Política Monetaria con Metas de Inflación," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 09, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2003. "Economic Growth of Japan and the United States in the Information Age," Discussion papers 03015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).