Report NEP-LTV-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Di Tella & Lucía Freira & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Diego Shalom & Mariano Sigman, 2017. "Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-039, Harvard Business School.
- Odermatt, Reto & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Stutzer, Alois, 2017. "Overoptimistic Entrepreneurs: Predicting Wellbeing Consequences of Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11098, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2017. "Correlations of Brothers' Earnings and Intergenerational Transmission," CESifo Working Paper Series 6473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Algan, Yann & Beasley, Elizabeth & Guyot, Florian & Higa, Kazuhito & Murtin, Fabrice & Senik, Claudia, 2016. "Big Data Measures of Well-Being: Evidence from a Google Well-Being Index in the United States," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1605, CEPREMAP.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Rufrancos, Hector Gutierrez, 2017. "What Really Happened to British Inequality in the Early 20th Century? Evidence from National Household Expenditure Surveys 1890–1961," IZA Discussion Papers 11071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Martin Ljunge, 2017. "The 'Healthy Worker Effect': Do Healthy People Climb the Occupational Ladder?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6712, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Andreoni & Michael Kuhn & John List & Anya Samek & Charles Sprenger, 2017. "Field experiments on the development of time preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00615, The Field Experiments Website.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2017. "Does Low Skilled Immigration Cause Human Capital Polarization? Evidence from Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 11062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Jeffrey Livingston & Xiangdong Qin & Sally Sadoff & Yang Xu, 2017. "Measuring success in education: the role of effort on the test itself," Framed Field Experiments 00614, The Field Experiments Website.