Report NEP-LTV-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Andrea Benecchi & Jim Malley, 2017. "Can Subsidising Job-Related Training Reduce Inequality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chen, Shuai & van Ours, Jan C., 2017. "Subjective Well-Being and Partnership Dynamics: Are Same-Sex Relationships Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 11043, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sabatini, Fabio & Ventura, Marco & Yamamura, Eiji & Zamparelli, Luca, 2017. "Fairness and the unselfish demand for redistribution by taxpayers and welfare recipients," MPRA Paper 82081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alonso-Soto, Daniel & Nopo, Hugo R., 2017. "How Do Latin American Migrants in the U.S. Stand on Schooling Premium? What Does It Reveal about Education Quality in Their Home Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 11030, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liberini, Federica & Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Redoano, Michela, 2017. "Was Brexit Caused by the Unhappy and the Old?," IZA Discussion Papers 11059, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2017. "The Productivity Slowdown and the Declining Labor Share: A Neoclassical Exploration," CEP Discussion Papers dp1504, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Sydnee Caldwell & Jonathan V. Hall, 2017. "Uber vs. Taxi: A Driver’s Eye View," NBER Working Papers 23891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burda, Michael, 2017. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Non-Work at Work," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168183, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.