Report NEP-LTV-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Terence C. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2017. "Longitudinal evidence for a midlife nadir in human well-being: Results from four data sets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65168, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marta Barazzetta & Andrew E. Clark & Conchita d'Ambrosio, 2017. "Unfairness at Work: Well-Being and Quits," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431172, HAL.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Getting it right. Youth employment policy within the EU," GLO Discussion Paper Series 67, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Dolado, Juan J. & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia & Tarasonis, Linas, 2017. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10729, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Borra, Cristina & Browning, Martin J. & Sevilla, Almudena, 2017. "Marriage and Housework," IZA Discussion Papers 10740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).