Report NEP-LTV-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Vilares, Hugo, 2017. "Sources of the Union Wage Gap: Results from High-Dimensional Fixed Effects Regression Models," GLO Discussion Paper Series 5, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew Clark & Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2017. "Origins of happiness," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Tony & Modalsli, Jorgen Heibo, 2017. "On the Measurement of Long-Run Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Norway, 1875-2013," IZA Discussion Papers 10574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erling Barth & Sari Pekkala Kerr & Claudia Olivetti, 2017. "The Dynamics of Gender Earnings Differentials: Evidence from Establishment Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 923, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Garbinti, Bertrand & Goupille-Lebret, Jonathan & Piketty, Thomas, 2017. "Accounting for Wealth Inequality Dynamics: Methods, Estimates and Simulations for France (1800-2014)," CEPR Discussion Papers 11848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.