Report NEP-LTV-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Deaton, Angus & Roulet, Alexandra, 2016. "Creative destruction and subjective well-being," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69228, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Katie R. Genadek & Michael Burda, 2017. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Non-Work at Work," NBER Working Papers 23096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "The fall and rise of inequality," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145806, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Concentrating on the Fall of the Labor Share," NBER Working Papers 23108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Martins, Fernando & Portugal, Pedro, 2017. "Upward Nominal Wage Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 10510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Facundo Alvaredo & Lucas Chancel & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Global Inequality Dynamics: New Findings from WID.world," NBER Working Papers 23119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sarah Flèche, 2017. "Parental Sleep and Employment: Evidence from a British Cohort Study," CEP Discussion Papers dp1467, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2017. "Paternalism against Veblen: Optimal Taxation and Non-Respected Preferences for Social Comparisons," Umeå Economic Studies 945, Umeå University, Department of Economics.