Report NEP-LTV-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koppensteiner, Martin & Manacorda, Marco, 2016. "Violence and Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Homicides in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 11279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Autor & David Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth & Melanie Wasserman, 2016. "Family Disadvantage and the Gender Gap in Behavioral and Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Gregory Veramendi, 2016. "Returns to Education: The Causal Effects of Education on Earnings, Health and Smoking," NBER Working Papers 22291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Chakravarty, Abhishek & Mookherjee, Dilip & Pino, Francisco J., 2016. "Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal," IZA Discussion Papers 9930, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Torben M Andersen, 2015. "Human Capital, Inequality and Growth," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 007, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.