Report NEP-LTV-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2015. "(Mis-)Predicted Subjective Well-Being Following Life Events," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 787, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015. "Intertemporal pro-poorness," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-42, CIRANO.
- Farber, Henry S & Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G, 2015. "The Effect of Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Evidence from the 2012-2013 Phase-Out," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt29h8w8sg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Petersen, Trond & Penner, Andrew M & Høgsnes, Geir, 2014. "From Motherhood Penalties to Husband Premia: The New Challenge for Gender Equality and Family Policy, Lessons from Norway," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2hk409sk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska & Tobsch, Verena & Wozny, Florian, 2015. "A European Perspective on Long?Term Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 9321, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Freeman, Richard Barry, 2014. "The Subcontracted Labor Market: David Weilâ€™s book, The Fissured Workplace, describes a disturbing trend for workers," Scholarly Articles 22548086, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Zou, Yimei, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," CEPR Discussion Papers 10816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Barbieri & John H. Y. Edwards, 2015. "Middle Class Flight from Post-Katrina New Orleans: A Theoretical Analysis of Inequality and Schooling," Working Papers 1519, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi, 2015. "A "Healthy Immigrant Effect" or a "Sick Immigrant Effect"? Selection and Policies Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 9338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arellano, Manuel & Blundell, Richard & Bonhomme, Stephane, 2015. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," IZA Discussion Papers 9344, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Pacts for Employment and Competitiveness as a Role Model? Their Effects on Firm Performance," GEMF Working Papers 2015-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Richard Blundell, 2015. "Human Capital, Labour Supply and Tax Reform," Annual Meeting Plenary 2015-1, Society for Economic Dynamics.