Report NEP-LTV-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calero, Carla & Gonzales, Veronica & Soares, Yuri & Kluve, Jochen & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 486, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fields Gary S. & Duval-Hernández Robert & Jakubson George H., 2015. "Analysing Income Distribution Changes: Anonymous Versus Panel Income Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & David Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet & Wang, Si, 2015. "The Occupational Feminization of Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 9078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard, 2015. "Do More of those in Misery Suffer From Poverty, Unemployment or Mental Illness?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1356, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Plug, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas & Ziegler, Lennart, 2015. "Do Parental Networks Pay Off? Linking Children's Labor-Market Outcomes to their Parents' Friends," IZA Discussion Papers 9074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Gasparini & Mariana Marchionni, 2015. "Bridging Gender Gaps? The Rise and Deceleration of Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: An overview," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0185, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.