Report NEP-LTV-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P Jenkins, 2015. "The income distribution in the UK: A picture of advantage and disadvantage," CASE Papers /186, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Richard B. Freeman & Colin P. Green, 2015. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1329, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," AMSE Working Papers 1508, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2015. "Gender Differences in Attitudes Towards Competition: Evidence from the Italian Scientific Qualification," CSEF Working Papers 391, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Cattan, Sarah & Fitzsimons, Emla & Meghir, Costas & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2015. "Estimating the Production Function for Human Capital: Results from a Randomized Control Trial in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 8856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2013. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility, Fifth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 23 Feb 2015.
- Andrea Tesei, 2015. "Trust and Racial Income Inequality: Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 737, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Salanié, Bernard & Weiss, Yoram, 2015. "Partner Choice and the Marital College Premium: Analyzing Marital Patterns Over Several Decades," CEPR Discussion Papers 10403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesconi, Marco & Pollak, Robert A. & Tabasso, Domenico, 2015. "Unequal Bequests," CEPR Discussion Papers 10401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2014. "Family, Community and Long-Term Earnings Inequality," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def017, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).