Report NEP-LTV-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2014. "Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Etienne Lalé, 2014. "Employment Adjustment and Part-time Jobs: The US and the UK in the Great Recession," Sciences Po publications 2014-17, Sciences Po.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-the-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8649, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julian Messina, 2014. "A more level playing field? Explaining the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Bigsten, Arne & Manda, Damiano Kulundu & Mwabu, Germano & Wambugu, Anthony, 2014. "Incomes, inequality, and poverty in Kenya: A long-term perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Christian, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 8667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hernán Bejarano & Hillard Kaplan & Stephen Rassenti, 2014. "Dynamic Optimization and Conformity in Health Behavior and Life Enjoyment over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 14-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.