Report NEP-LTV-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 8300, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Miyazaki, Takeshi & Kitamura, Yukinobu, 2014. "Redistributive Effects of Income Tax Rates and Tax Base 1984-2009: Evidence from Japanese Tax Reforms," Discussion Paper Series 610, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fryer, Roland Gerhard & Katz, Lawrence F., 2013. "Achieving Escape Velocity: Neighborhood and School Interventions to Reduce Persistent Inequality," Scholarly Articles 12330898, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2014. "The Gender Wage Gap: Does a Gender Gap in Reservation Wages Play a Part?," IZA Discussion Papers 8305, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David N. F. Bell & David G. Blanchflower, 2014. "Labor Market Slack in the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series WP14-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Baert, Stijn & Verhaest, Dieter, 2014. "Unemployment or Overeducation: Which is a Worse Signal to Employers?," IZA Discussion Papers 8312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions? Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8330, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).