Report NEP-LTV-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Terence Chai & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Well-being: Results from Four Data Sets," IZA Discussion Papers 7942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Blundell & Michael Graber & Magne Mogstad, 2014. "Labor income dynamics and the insurance from taxes, transfers and the family," IFS Working Papers W14/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 7943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," PSE Working Papers halshs-00936145, HAL.
- Engelhardt, Carina & Wagener, Andreas, 2014. "Biased Perceptions of Income Inequality and Redistribution," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-526, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2014. "Overeducation among graduates: An overlooked facet of the gender pay gap? Evidence from East and West Germany," HWWI Research Papers 147, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Schady,, Norbert & Behrman, Jere & Araujo, Maria Caridad & Azuero,, Rodrigo & Bernal, Raquel & Bravo, David & Lopez-Boo, Florencia & Macours, Karen & Marshall, Daniela & Paxson, Christina & Vakis, Ren, 2014. "Wealth gradients in early childhood cognitive development in five Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6779, The World Bank.
- Alessio J. G. Brown & Christian Merkl & Dennis Snower, 2014. "The Minimum Wage from a Two-Sided Perspective," Kiel Working Papers 1906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2014. "Women's and men's responses to in-work benefits: The influence of younger children," Working Papers 2014:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gehrsitz, Markus, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," IZA Discussion Papers 7947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).