Report NEP-LTV-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2014. "Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00925542, HAL.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger, 2013. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," IZA Discussion Papers 7850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Eastern Partnership Migrants in Germany: Outcomes, Potentials and Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 7861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A., 2013. "Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanne Lindley & Steven McIntosh, 2014. "Growth in Within Graduate Wage Inequality: The Role of Subjects, Cognitive Skill Dispersion and Occupational Concentration," Working Papers 2014001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2013. "Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 7877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2013. "Equality under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker-Managed Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- João Leão & Guida Nogueira, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe," GEE Papers 0051, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2013.