Report NEP-LTV-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & Anthony B. Atkinson & Jørgen Modalsli, 2013. "The ins and outs of top income mobility," Discussion Papers 762, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire, 2013. "Changes in income distribution and the role of tax-benefit policy during the Great Recession: an International Perspective," EUROMOD Working Papers EM21/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Rolf Aaberge & A B Atkinson, 2013. "The median as watershed," Discussion Papers 749, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Lennart Flood, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden. The effect of alternative in-work tax credit policies on labour supply of single mothers," Discussion Papers 761, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "A Vibrant European Labor Market with Full Employment," IZA Policy Papers 73, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01th83kz40p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2013. "The Costs of Early School Leaving in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Willliamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series 2013:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramon & Lacomba, Juan A & Lagos, Francisco & Perez, Jose M, 2013. "Social comparisons in wage delegation: Experimental evidence," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8j55h1xj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Alan Manning, 2013. "Lovely and lousy jobs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 398, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:dsp01t435gd01h is not listed on IDEAS anymore