Report NEP-LTV-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marisa Bucheli & Nora Lustig & Máximo Rossi & Florencia Amábile, 2012. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1212, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013. "Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 592, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2013. "Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 7640, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime & Tiwari, Sailesh, 2013. "Shared prosperity : links to growth, inequality and inequality of opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6649, The World Bank.
- Paul Gregg & Jan. O. Jonsson & Lindsey Macmillan & Carina Mood, 2013. "Understanding income mobility: the role of education for intergenerational income persistence in the US, UK and Sweden," DoQSS Working Papers 13-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Santiago Budría, 2013. "Does income deprivation affect people’s mental well-being?," Working Papers 1312, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2013. "Understanding Severance Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 7641, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- João Pedro Azevedo, 2013. "From Noise to Signal : The Successful Turnaround of Poverty Measurement in Colombia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16118, The World Bank.
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2013. "Measuring the Monetary Value of Social Relations: a Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 256, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.