Report NEP-LTV-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage Posting or Wage Bargaining? Evidence from the Employers' Side," IZA Discussion Papers 7624, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2013. "Born to win? The role of circumstances and luck in early childhood health inequalities," Working Papers 201313, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2013. "The Structure of the Permanent Job Wage Premium: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7623, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Takahiro Akita & Mark Saliganan Pagulayan, 2013. "Structural Changes and Interregional Income Inequality in the Philippines, 1975-2009," Working Papers EMS_2013_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Layard, Richard & Chisholm, Dan & Patel, Vikram & Saxena, Shekhar, 2013. "Mental Illness and Unhappiness," IZA Discussion Papers 7620, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal & Jose Varejão, 2013. "Catastrophic Job Destruction," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Country Differences in Ultimatum Wage Bargaining with a Real Task: Evidence from Greece, Spain and the UK," Working Papers 2013/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).