Report NEP-LTV-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Gianluca Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Working Papers 2013-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2013. "Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades," Working Papers 2013-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg & Lindsey Macmillan, 2013. "Intergenerational Persistence in Income and Social Class: The Impact of Within-Group Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1242, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniela Piazzalunga, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," CHILD Working Papers Series 11, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Timothy Hinks, 2012. "Fractionalization and Well-Being: Evidence from a new South African data set," Working Papers 20121202, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2013. "The Intergenerational Dynamics of Social Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Europe and the United States," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 588, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).