Report NEP-LTV-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Old Europe: The Polar Cases of France and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gertler, Paul & Heckman, James & Pinto, Rodrigo & Zanolini, Arianna & Vermeerch, Christel & Walker, Susan & Chang-Lopez, Susan & Grantham-McGregor, Sally, 2013. "Labor market returns to early childhood stimulation : a 20-year followup to an experimental intervention in Jamaica," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6529, The World Bank.
- Jose Manuel Roche, 2013. "Monitoring Progress in Child Poverty Reduction: Methodological Insights and Illustration to the Case Study of Bangladesh," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp057, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Aziz, Omar & Gemmell, Norman & Laws, Athene, 2013. "The Distribution of Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Working Paper Series 2852, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Jae Song, 2013. "Trade Adjustment: Worker Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Earnings and Labour Market Volatility in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 7491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jason Fletcher, 2013. "Friends or Family? Revisiting the Effects of High School Popularity on Adult Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar A Aziz & Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Jesse Eedrah, 2013. "The Distributional Impact of Population Ageing," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/13, New Zealand Treasury.