Report NEP-LTV-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2013. "Polarization of time and income – A multidimensional approach with well-being gap and minimum 2DGAP: German evidence," Working Papers 297, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2013. "Do labor market networks have an important spatial dimension?," Working Papers 2013/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Future of Global Poverty in a Multi-Speed World: New Estimates of Scale and Location, 2010–2030," Working Papers 327, Center for Global Development.
- Pastore, Francesco & Sattar, Sarosh & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2013. "Gender Differences in Earnings and Labor Supply in Early Career: Evidence from Kosovo's School-to-Work Transition Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7461, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2013. "Human capital, social mobility and the skill premium," Working Papers 2013_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "The Employment of the Low-Skilled Youth in France," IZA Policy Papers 64, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John T. Addison & Orgul D.Ozturk & Si Wang, 2013. "Job Promotion in Mid-Career: Gender, Recession and ‘Crowding’," GEMF Working Papers 2013-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bouba Housseini, 2013. "Life Quantity, Life Quality and Longevity : an Intertemporal Social Evaluation framework," Cahiers de recherche 1315, CIRPEE.