Report NEP-LTV-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2013. "Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ," AMSE Working Papers 1323, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2013. "The New Stylized Facts About Income and Subjective Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers 9280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013. "Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study," AMSE Working Papers 1318, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2013. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 9276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2013. "Untangling Trade and Technology: Evidence from Local Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 18938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Bargain & Christina Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," AMSE Working Papers 1321, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Grant Miller & Kimberly Singer Babiarz, 2013. "Pay-for-Performance Incentives in Low- and Middle-Income Country Health Programs," NBER Working Papers 18932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saccone Donatella, 2012. "Income Concentration in China: What Role for Education?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201202, University of Turin.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2013. "Demographic Dividends Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 9390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Joumard & Juliana Londoño Vélez, 2013. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Colombia - Part 2. The Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1037, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle Joumard & Juliana Londoño Vélez, 2013. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Colombia - Part 1. The Role of the Labour Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1036, OECD Publishing.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Claudio Michelacci, 2012. "Hours and Participation with Job Assignment Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 482, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance and the Black-White Wage Gap," Working papers 2013-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.